1. Where can I book at trendic hotel?
Bookings can only be made online with us. Take advantage of our direct booking discount by booking through our homepage www.trendic-hotels.com book your room. The discount will be automatically deducted at the time of booking.
2. Can I also book a room for a longer period?
A stay of up to 29 days is possible without further consultation. If you would like to book an even longer period, we ask you to simply book the room again.
3. Do I need a credit card for every booking?
No, because we have several payment options.
4. What means of payment can I use to pay the hotel bill?
We currently accept PayPal, Sofortüberweisung, Mastercard, Visacard and American Express.
5. When will my bank account be debited?
After completing the booking.
6. What happens after booking?
Immediately after booking you will receive a booking confirmation including an invoice (depending on the payment method) via e-mail. Please also check your SPAM folder! You will receive the access PIN via email and SMS the day before your arrival.
7. How does a short-term booking work?
You will immediately receive the access PIN via email and SMS. Please also check your SPAM folder!
8. Didn't receive a booking confirmation?
In this case, please also check the SPAM folder of your email inbox. If you have actually not received the booking confirmation, please contact us by email.
9. How many rooms can I book at once on trendic-hotels.com?
A guest can book a maximum of five rooms.
10 How can I make group bookings?
Group bookings must be requested directly via email.
11. Are there extra beds and baby cots?
We can only book baby cots, there are no larger extra beds.
12. Is breakfast offered?
In our snack machine we offer you a small selection of breakfast variations. Our neighboring Lipp bakery offers you an extensive fresh breakfast with seating from Monday to Saturday.
13. Can parking spaces be reserved?
No, you cannot reserve a parking space at trendic hotel. However, there are enough.
14 What is the minimum age required to stay at the hotel?
You must be of legal age to book a room. Children of all ages are of course welcome as guests when accompanied by an adult.
II. RATES AND PRICES
1. Do I have to pay extra for an extra person in the room?
No, you pay per room at the trendic hotel.
2. Is parking available?
Free parking spaces for hotel guests are available directly in front of the accommodation.
3. How much does it cost for children to stay overnight?
Children up to the age of 12 stay for free, even if the room is already occupied by two adults.
4. Are there special conditions for companies?
Yes, it is available on request via email.
5. How can I pay at the coffee machine in the trendic lounge?
Our coffee machine accepts coins from €0.05 to €2.00.
III. ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE
1. When can I move into my room at trendic hotel?
You can move into your room from 3 p.m. Subject to availability, upon request by email, you can use your room from 12 noon for a fee of €15.
2. Is parking available?
Free parking spaces for hotel residents are available directly in front of the accommodation.
3. How does check in work?
You have to open the check-in door with the four-digit PIN that you received by email and SMS
(possible from 12 p.m.) . You can then check in at our check-in terminal (possible from 3 p.m.).
After checking in, you will receive your activation code, a four-digit PIN, the room number and the WiFi password from our check-in terminal.
Now you can move into your room. To do this, you must open the room door for the first time with your activation code. You can then operate all doors with the four-digit PIN for the duration of your stay.
4. Until what time can I use the room?
On the day of your departure you must leave the room by 10 a.m. at the latest.
5. Is a later departure possible?
Subject to availability, upon request by email, you can use your room until 12 noon for a fee of €15.
6. Can I spontaneously extend my stay?
You can of course extend your stay if there are still rooms available. To do this, simply book again via the Internet. Due to the automatic room allocation, you may have to change your room.
7. What should I do if I forgot something in the room?
If you forgot something in your room please contact us by email.
8th. Can I leave my luggage at the hotel before check-in or after check-out?
Our hotel does not have a luggage room, so this is not possible.
9. Can I use the lounge/cellar before 3pm?
Yes, you can use the lounge and toilets in the basement from 12 p.m.
10 What travel documents do I need to bring with me?
A valid passport or ID card is required for check-in.
11. How does check out work?
No check-out is necessary in our hotel. You must leave the room by 10 a.m. at the latest. Please note: you cannot enter your room after 10 a.m. with your code. Make sure you have all your stuff with you.
IV. QUESTIONS DURING THE STAY
1. Can I have mail or packages sent to the hotel?
No, unfortunately that is not possible. In principle, we do not accept any mail or packages. You are welcome to have it sent to the nearest post office (Feneberg, Bahnhofstraße 14, 87616 Marktoberdorf, approx. 1.3 km).
2. Are there accessible rooms? How can I book this?
Yes, our trendic hotel has a total of ten barrier-free rooms on the ground floor, one of which is handicap-friendly. You can select this option during the booking process.
3. Can I smoke in the room?
Our hotel is a non-smoking hotel.
4. Are pets allowed?
Unfortunately, pets are not allowed in our trendic hotel.
5. Will my room be cleaned?
Yes, your room will be cleaned every day by a cleaner who will also change the towels if you wish.
6. What is there in the trendic lounge?
A self-service kitchen with fully automatic coffee machine and microwave is available in our trendic lounge. In addition, our vending machines offer a large selection of chilled drinks, snacks, regional specialties and hygiene items.
7. How long is the trendic lounge open?
The trendic lounge is open around the clock.
8. How can I eat my food from the vending machine?
The machine contains recyclable disposable cutlery and there is additional crockery in the self-service kitchen.
9. Is a bathrobe provided for the sauna area?
A bathrobe is not provided. Please use the large bath towel from your room. A changing room and a shower area can be found in the sauna.
10 When can I use the sauna?
The opening hours of the sauna are expected to be 5 p.m. to 8 p.m.
11. Is there a guest folder in our trendic hotel?
We have a digital guest folder. As soon as you log into our WLAN with your device, you will automatically be taken to the digital guest directory. You can also scan the QR code directly in your room.
V. ROOM FACILITIES
1. How are the rooms equipped?
Each of our allergy-friendly rooms at the trendic hotel offers a cozy and modern atmosphere with its spacious 25 m2. Each of these rooms has the following features: comfortable king-size double bed, shelving unit for storage, 43-inch flat-screen TV, Netflix (for use with your own account), large desk with chair, comfortable lounge chair, tea and coffee station, bathroom with shower/ Toilet, hairdryer, towels, refrigerator, safe, underfloor heating and free high-speed WiFi for comfortable work.
2. Are there different room categories?
Our trendy hotel offers three different room types:
A handicap-friendly double room, 19 comfort superior rooms and a family suite.
3. How is the family suite equipped?
Our suite at the trendic hotel basically has the same features as our other rooms. It also has a separate living area with another sofa bed.
4. Is WiFi available in the trendic hotel?
Our trendy hotel offers you free high-speed WiFi.
5. How do I get the access data for the WLAN?
You will receive the WLAN code at the machine when you check in, it will be printed out for you.
6. Are the rooms in the trendic hotel air-conditioned?
No, there is no air conditioning in our hotel, but a ventilation system ensures a good living climate throughout.
7. Is there a hair dryer in the room?
Yes, each room has a hair dryer in the bathroom.
8. Is there a fridge in the room?
There is a small refrigerator in each room, which you can fill yourself.
9. Is there coffee and tea in the room?
Yes, every guest can make coffee, tea and hot water in the room.
10 Is there a safe in the room?
Each of the 21 rooms has its own safe for valuables, which can be operated using a 6-digit code.
11. Is there a phone in the room?
No, none of the rooms have a telephone. There is a telephone in the entrance area for emergencies.
1. When do I pay for my stay?
In our trendic hotel you pay when you book.
2. Which credit cards can I use to pay at the trendic hotel?
Mastercard, Visa and American Express
3. Will my credit card be charged automatically when booking online?
As soon as you have completed the booking, the credit card will be charged automatically.
4. Can I also book on trendic-hotels.com without a credit card?
Yes, you can pay for your stay with Sofortüberweisung or PayPal.
5. Can I pay my hotel bill on the spot?
Our trendic hotel does not have a reception, our system runs digitally. Payment on site is therefore not possible.
1. How can I change or cancel my booking?
If you have booked directly through our website and would like to make a change or cancellation, please send us an email to: email@example.com
If you booked via a booking portal (booking.com, Expedia, etc.), make the change or cancellation directly with this partner.
2. What is the cancellation policy at trendic hotel?
Cancellation up to 3 days before arrival: free of charge
In case of cancellation from 3 days before arrival: 100% of the total price
If the customer departs early after checking in, a refund of the agreed price for all booked services is excluded.
3. Do I get a refund for the payment I have already made in the event of a cancellation?
Yes, if you canceled within the deadline.
4. Are there any costs in the event of a cancellation?
Costs will apply if you are outside the cancellation period.
VIII. OTHER QUESTIONS
1. Is there a hotel bar?
No, our trendy hotel does not have a hotel bar, but there is a cozy lounge with drinks
and snack machines.
2. Is there an ironing and laundry service?
No, it does not exist.
3. Is there a place to store bicycles?
Our hotel does not have a separate bicycle storage room. However, it is possible to park your bicycles in our video-monitored hotel parking lot.